Friday, November 4, 2011

Love Saying

Posted by Miss Vannutz at 2:13 AM
I saw one of my friends on facebook put this in his status:
"Jika kamu adalah seorang laki-laki mapan dan ada seorang wanita yang mau menjadi pasanganmu, itu adalah hal yang biasa; tapi jika ada seorang wanita yang bersedia mendampingi dalam masa-masa sulitmu dan terus berada di sisimu hingga kamu mencapai kemapanan, berarti dialah wanita yang terbaik untukmu."

in English, it's like "If you're a man who is financially settled then comes a woman to be your girlfriend, it's an ordinary thing; but if there's a woman who is willing to accompany you through the hard times and stay right beside you until you're well-established, it means she's the best one for you."

                 Do you agree with this opinion??? I do. I've noticed that love is not the only thing being considered when someone wants to choose their lifetime partner. Financial establishment is one pivotal criteria that women nowadays may look for in their future husband. I can't deny the importance of money and all economic stuff in building a harmonious marriage (though I'm not saying it would be a guarantee). Many women now tend to get married with someone who has managed to buy his own house, someone who has a private car, someone who has a high income per month. Some women just make those things as the main standards in looking for a partner. They don't care about the man's physical appearance, attitudes, and whether or not they really love the man. So long as the man is financially settled, other things won't matter.
              Personally, I think all the blessings come from God and He has the power to give or take whatever He has given to us. If He wants you to be a millionaire right now, then you're gonna be just like that. If He never wants you to be rich, any effort won't make you a rich man.
              I must admit that sometimes it crosses my mind. I was kinda dreaming of finding someone with loads of money and I imagine how people will envy me cause of that. But then, I realize that love is NOT merely about money and all those material things. Yes, you may get stressed when your partner couldn't manage to fulfill your needs, when he can't afford to buy things you really wanna have. However, it doesn't mean that you could give up easily cause of that reason. I also wonder what men think about this issue. My guessing is that most of them agree with the fact that financial thing is important in a relationship, but deep inside their hearts, they may be anxious. They're probably worried about being left alone if they couldn't give what the girls expect. This can be a pressure to the men since the fact states that nowadays it will be much easier to get a girlfriend if you have MONEY.
          No surprise for me when I find a girl who seems sooo in love with her rich/upper-class/financially established boyfriend and always sticks around him for such a long period. It's COMMON. Nothing special about it. Well, maybe the girl really really loves her boyfriend. I'm not gonna say those kinda girls are materialistic ones. But....I suppose another possible reason why the girl stays there is because of the money. Which reasons are true can't be revealed until the boy loses his establishment.
         I guess  the most important thing in relationship is more about mutual respect, mutual care, mutual understanding. I wanna try my best to give support to my partner through the bad times. I want to show my companion, make him believe that he's not alone in facing all difficulties.

1 comments:

workshop Alumni said...

I really like and also love this article.. wat a wonderful opinion about "Love" and "Money".

Loves, D-nil

 

Miss Vannutz Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review

Red Beanie Shivering Kaoani